RTI’s large multidisciplinary team of experts has experience in building and engineering projects and we are known for our dedication to quality and client satisfaction. Our expertise includes quantum and time impact analysis for the purpose of evaluation, negotiation and settlement, or formal resolution of claims.
RTI clients include owners, landlords, purchasers, contractors, subcontractors, insurers, and other organizations involved in the construction industry. Our knowledge extends to a wide variety of projects, ranging from domestic housing and commercial developments to large Private Funded Initiative (PFI) hospital projects, with experience in most forms of contract including, but not limited to, NEC, ICE, GC Works, or PFI forms.
Consultants are selected for their ability to bring relevant problem-solving experience, combined with technical and contractual knowledge. Emphasis is placed on the ability to work as a team with our clients and to understand their requirements.
Our services range from advice regarding procurement options to acting as expert witnesses.
Working with RTI’s visual services division, the construction team can produce accurate reconstructions of any building or engineering project to make visual presentations more informative. Forensic visuals improve the understanding of what actually happened, and when, during the project.
RTI’s established team of construction experts include architects, contractors, and civil, mechanical, and electrical engineers. Our construction professionals are knowledgeable in their areas of specialization, and capable of analyzing complex aspects of the manmade environment to determine how and why unintended events occur. In addition, our experts have a wealth of experience assisting our clients with scheduling, design adequacy, and delay claims. Often these analyses are aided and enhanced by graphics and animations produced by RTI’s talented Imaging Sciences Group.
- Domestic Housing
- Commercial Developments
- Large Private Funded Initiative (PFI) Hospital Projects
- NEC, ICE, GC Works, or PFI Forms
- Adequacy of design
- Advice regarding Procurement Options
- Chemical and Mechanical Testing Laboratories
- Computer Simulations and Visual Aids
- Construction Accident Investigation, Reconstruction, and OSHA Compliance
- Electrical Engineering
- Fire, Explosion and Blast Analysis
- Fluid Analysis and Pollutant Dispersion
- Material Failure and Analysis
- Product Liability
- Project Reviews and Audits
- Quantum and Time Impact Analysis Laboratories
- Representing Parties in Adjudications and Mediations
- Risk Analysis
- Scheduling / Delay assessment
- Structural Defect and Failure Assessments