Thanks to hard work and a continuous commitment to excellence, RTI is growing! We seek to connect with experienced technical, legal, and operational professionals interested in contributing to our growth and expansion. We offer a stimulating work environment, competitive compensation, and an opportunity to support client cases around the world and across multiple disciplines.
The Principal Consultant position is a unique arrangement that provides the established practitioner with many of the resources available to RTI Staff while allowing the individual to accept a portion of his or her work assignments independently of RTI. This arrangement allows the Principal Consultant to enjoy the benefits of working with a full service firm while avoiding many administrative burdens of an independent practice. The position requires the individual to maintain an average minimum weekly workload of 20 hours on active, billable projects.
The Consultant Professional position is a more traditional arrangement between RTI and the sole practitioner. There is no minimum utilization rate, leaving the Consultant Professional to accept work assignments at his or her discretion. Production of work assignments brought to RTI or provided to the individual by RTI will be produced under the RTI name and auspices. RTI Facilities and Services are available to the individual at reduced rates for RTI-branded projects and at the regular rate for non-RTI projects. Practitioners in all disciplines are welcomed.
Base Salary with commissions potentially earning over $100,000.00 a year
Medical, 401K, Vision, Dental
Business Development Representative (BDR)
Salary: Base + Commission
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Virginia/Washington D.C.
Job Type: Full Time
What We Love About Our Business Development Representative (BDR) RoleA great opportunity to advance your career in a sales role that recognizes self-starters with promotions as quickly as six months after starting. Cold-calling, lead generation, and software experience is a plus, however, training will be provided for the right candidate. You will be supporting the sale of all aspects of the Forensic Engineering field, including but not limited to expert testimony, UAS operations, trial support, and laboratory testing. It’s a great opportunity to work with a company who has helped pioneer the Forensic Engineering industry for more than 40 years.
Business Development Representative (BDR) Description
RTI is seeking a Business Development Representative (BDR) who is responsible for supporting our sales in Insurance Claims, and Subrogation as well as Dispute Resolution and Litigation matters. The BDR may have a second focus penetrating specific markets with significant growth opportunity as assigned by management. Reporting to the Sales Manager, the BDR researches accounts using lead generating software as well as prospecting for leads via cold calls, email, and outlined organizations. The BDR may be called upon to assist is neighboring territories. The Business Development Representative will closely with the organizations that RTI supports within their territory, requiring them to attend organization events, conferences, and become involved with the planning of speakers and presenters. The BDR will be responsible for representing RTI at the organization's events with pre-determined event setup.
Business Development Representative (BDR) Key Responsibilities:
- Acquires new customers from within assigned territory
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails
- Present our company to potential clients
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Customize product solutions to increase client satisfaction
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in assigned territory
- Handles all aspects of the sales process until a lead is generated and qualified.
- Utilizes all company resources necessary to assist in the development of proposals and implementation of solutions as needed or as directed by the management.
- Refers other opportunities for growth in products and services to specific sales representatives as appropriate.
- Ensures a seamless transition of matter responsibility over to project management
- Assist other Business Development Representatives will collaborative marketing efforts as assigned by management
- Collaborates with marketing on specific campaigns within verticals.
- Expand and upsell services that will provide value to the client’s matter.
- Report to the Business Development Manager on a (Weekly/, monthly/quarterly) sales results
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans
Business Development Representative (BDR) Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field or experience in lieu of education or a combination of the two
- Proven work experience as a Business Development Representative, Sales Account Executive or similar role
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls)
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Familiarity with MS Excel (Analyzing spreadsheets and charts)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication, written and negotiation skills
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations
- Experience within team-oriented work settings or some sales/customer-facing professional experience