RTI thanks DRI for continuing to sponsor AViCON and providing both CE and CLE credits for the conference.
DRI is the leading organization of defense attorneys and in-house counsel. Membership in DRI provides access to resources and tools for attorneys who strive to provide high-quality, balanced and excellent service to their clients and corporations. DRI is host to 29 substantive committees whose focus is to develop ongoing and critical dialogue about areas of practice. DRI provides access to resources and tools to grow your practice – members can search a database of more than 65,000 experts, attend renowned CLE seminars, conferences, and webcasts, network with 22,000+ like-minded defense practitioners and more. DRI has served the defense bar for more than 50 years and focuses on five main goals:
- Education: To teach and educate and to improve the skills of the defense law practitioner
- Justice: To strive for improvement in the civil justice system
- Balance: To be a counterpoint to the plaintiff's bar and seek balance in the justice system in the minds of potential jurors and on all fields where disputes are resolved
- Economics: To assist members in dealing with the economic realities of the defense law practice, including the competitive legal marketplace
- Professionalism and Service: To urge members to practice ethically and responsibly, keeping in mind the lawyer's responsibilities that go beyond the interest of the client to the good of American society as a whole.